If you are arrested for your second DUI in Riverside, you are facing a range of penalties from both the criminal court and the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Not only do you face jail time, probation and fines, you also could lose your driving privileges and be required to take a drug or alcohol class before you can reinstate your license. This article discusses the potential penalties you face…
Stephen | April 4, 2019
Criminal Lawyers That Take Payments in Riverside County If you or someone you love is accused of a crime, you…
Stephen | February 7, 2019
- Samuel M. Camp was excellent to work with. H e was easily reachable by phone and email. He made the process easy and worry free.Anonymous
- Dan is wonderful. Very responsive, professional and helpful.Anonymous
- Fast and professonialRonald M.
- Had a great experience don't let Riverside get you on traffic ticketsVincent c.
- I had a traffic violation and I have been referred to Wallin & Klarich. From the initial phone consultation to the end Dan Danet who handled my case has...Anonymous