The significant increase in Riverside County’s population could have some unexpected consequences in many criminal cases. In the past 30 years, Riverside has seen its population more than double. Despite this increase, the county continues to experience a lack of judges to properly serve this population. Although the county has expressed a need for 116 judicial positions, it only has 80 that are currently authorized and funded. This means that Riverside…
Stephen | November 4, 2019
Riverside Office of Wallin & Klarich Legal Firm Partners with Community Leaders to Help Disadvantaged Students Go to College [RIVERSIDE,…
Stephen | October 1, 2019
Criminal Lawyers That Take Payments in Riverside County If you or someone you love is accused of a crime, you…
Stephen | February 7, 2019
- I would like to say that Sam Kemp went way Beyond my Expectations at the Riverside, CA location.... The Courts ordered a 10 year "No Contact" Restraining...Monica B.
- He always responded to my questions and concerns promptly, as well as informed me every step of the way during my process.BritNi L.
- Sam, great job, I will definitely recommend you and your law firm.Ron Brookes J.
- These guys did a phenomenal job in my representation in a speeding ticket that was unjustly given to me in Riverside County.Chris T.
- John Hughes and associates helped me with my case with flying colors. Thank you very much!!!JoeyJoey Z.