[RIVERSIDE, CA]: The offices of Wallin & Klarich will remain open to assist clients and potential new clients during the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, in accordance with Mandated Safety Guidelines by the World Health Organization. To better serve our clients, Wallin & Klarich is now offering virtual consultations to encourage social distancing. For your safety and convenience ‘virtual consultations’ will be available via Facetime, Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype apps from your…
Stephen Klarich | April 13, 2020
Existing law authorizes a person who has been convicted of a felony, imprisoned or incarcerated, and granted a pardon because…
Stephen | April 1, 2020
Southern California Criminal Defense Law Firm is now an Official Sponsor for Arlington Little League in Riverside [RIVERSIDE, CA]: Wallin…
Stephen | December 9, 2019
The significant increase in Riverside County’s population could have some unexpected consequences in many criminal cases. In the past 30…
Stephen | November 4, 2019
Riverside Office of Wallin & Klarich Legal Firm Partners with Community Leaders to Help Disadvantaged Students Go to College [RIVERSIDE,…
Stephen | October 1, 2019
Criminal Lawyers That Take Payments in Riverside County If you or someone you love is accused of a crime, you…
Stephen | February 7, 2019
- He was punctual, responded to calls ASAP, gave me the understanding of the case to the best of his knowledge.Miguel G.
- Highly recommendedTerrel R.
- I'm really glad I came across Sam, he gave me no pressure to hire him but explained my situation to me and answered all the questions I had, even the ones I thought were silly, and got me through it having my case dismissed.Mimi G.
- The law firm of Wallin & Klarich is excellent! Their support, attention to detail and customer service is top notch. They represented us in a case...Jen K.
- I highly recommend Samual Camp for your legal issues. His dedication and compassion helped to get a very difficult expungement granted and wiped my record...Bobby F.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.