For the past 35 years, Wallin & Klarich Founding Partner Stephen Klarich has been successfully defending clients accused of serious sex crimes and felony offenses.
Mr. Klarich has represented Wallin & Klarich clients facing charges for crimes including but not limited to murder, manslaughter, rape, child molestation, conspiracy, drug offenses, domestic violence, juvenile matters, Three Strikes cases, robbery and burglary. He is also dedicated to providing clients with the best possible representation in post-conviction matters, including appeals, sealing arrest and/or criminal records and having our clients removed from the sex offender registry.
His unparalleled knowledge and experience in sex crimes cases makes Mr. Klarich the leading attorney in southern California for those who wish to remove their name from the Megan’s Law site or wish to seek relief from sex offender registration. Mr. Klarich is one of the few attorneys who has a proven track record of success in Certificate of Rehabilitation and Governor’s Pardon cases.
Why You Should Choose Attorney Stephen Klarich
Mr. Klarich knows that the criminal justice system can be complex and the consequences you face for a crime could impact you for the rest of your life. He prides himself on doing everything he possibly can to obtain a favorable outcome for all of his clients.
“I chose to be a criminal defense attorney because I wanted to serve others and make a difference in their lives,” Mr. Klarich said. “Every time I take on a case, I know that my client needs me, so I am dedicated to providing that person with the very best legal defense possible.”
Speak to Attorney Stephen Klarich Today
Mr. Klarich prides himself on providing his clients with the best possible legal defense. He also is constantly helping our attorneys with their cases by sharing his knowledge and experience.
“Stephen Klarich is one of the best criminal defense lawyers you could hope to find,” Attorney Dan Danet said. “If I were ever accused of a crime, the first person I would call is Steve Klarich.”
To speak with Mr. Klarich and his team of criminal defense attorneys at Wallin & Klarich, call our law firm today at (877) 4-NO-JAIL or (877) 466-5245. We will be there when you call.
Title: Founding Partner
Serving Clients: Throughout All of Southern California
Practice Areas: Sex Crimes, Criminal Defense, Juvenile Criminal Defense, Child Dependency, Family Law, Appeals, Certificates of Rehabilitation, Governor’s Pardons
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), Madison, NJ, B.A.
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Past Chairman, Criminal Law Section of Orange County Bar Association
- Past Director of the Newport Harbor Bar Association
- Selected by Judges in Harbor Orange County Justice Center to Act as Conflict Panel Attorney
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- California Teacher’s Association Staff Attorney
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court – Central District of California
- Victims of Child Abuse Laws (VOCAL) Keynote Speaker “Child Abuse Legislation”
- Sex and Crimes Symposium at California State University, Fullerton “Defending Sex Cases”
- California Teacher’s Association Lecturer “Defending Teachers Accused of Crimes”
- Received a “Not Guilty” verdict on a rape charge in Long Beach, a child molestation charge in Riverside and a theft charge from West Orange County Court.
- Handled many three strike cases in which the defendants only served a short period of time in prison and avoided the 25-to-life punishment ordinarily imposed.
- Numerous Hofsheier motions granted so client did not have to register as sex offender.
- Certificates of Rehabilitation petitions granted by superior court judges
- Not guilty verdict achieved on indecent exposure trial
- Many not guilty verdicts achieved on DUI trials
- Reduced numerous felonies to misdemeanors.
- Fought for home confinement sentence, which was granted despite prosecutor insisting on county jail time.
- Modified countless sentences to reduce custody time.
“I was convicted of a sex crime and required to register as a sex offender. I called Wallin & Klarich and talked to Stephen Klarich. He told me I was eligible to apply for a Certificate of Rehabilitation. With his experience, I was quick to hire him. He worked with me to send in the application and it was granted. I will no longer have to register as a sex offender and I can finally move forward with my life. Thank you, Stephen Klarich!”
“Stephen Klarich recommended I seek a Governor’s Pardon and told me that I was a good candidate to receive one. He was very straightforward and honest about the process with me. My Pardon application was granted by the California governor, and I have Stephen Klarich to thank for it. If you have a criminal record, you should not hesitate to contact the attorneys at Wallin & Klarich.”
“I was accused of a sex crime with serious ramifications. My entire future was at stake. I was in danger of going to prison and losing my career forever. I am so thankful that I found Stephen Klarich and the law firm of Wallin & Klarich. Stephen told me how he has been successful with these types of cases in the past, and how a similar approach would be used to defend me. His strategies in building my defense and attacking the credibility of my accuser was superb. In the end, the charges against me were dismissed. I am so grateful for everything Stephen and Wallin & Klarich did for me.”