Paul Wallin is one of the most highly respected criminal defense attorneys in southern California. His vast legal knowledge and success in high profile sex crimes and serious felony cases has helped him earn a reputation as one of the most sought after lawyers in the state.
As the founder and senior partner of Wallin & Klarich, Mr. Wallin has been successfully defending clients in criminal courts for more than 35 years. His aggressive defense and ability to apply to valid legal defenses has led to numerous case victories in cases involving sex offenses, child dependency, serious felonies, murder, child abuse, elder abuse and other criminal matters.
“Chances are good that you have very little knowledge about the criminal justice system until you or someone you love is accused of a crime,” Mr. Wallin said. “At Wallin & Klarich, we understand how you feel, and we do everything in our power to help you navigate the criminal process and obtain a favorable result in your case.”
What to Expect When You Hire Wallin & Klarich
Mr. Wallin founded Wallin & Klarich to operate on the same principles that he has when a client comes to him in his or her time of legal need. Those principles include treating every case with the same respect he would if the defendant were a member of his own family. He has built his reputation by fighting aggressively for his clients and communicating with them throughout the entire process.
The legal process can be confusing and overwhelming. Mr. Wallin does not want you to take on this complicated process alone. Contact Mr. Wallin so that he can begin working on your case today.
Contact Attorney Paul Wallin at Wallin & Klarich
“I have had the honor of working alongside Paul Wallin for more than 30 years, and I can say that his professionalism and savvy in criminal matters is second to none,” Stephen Klarich, senior partner at Wallin & Klarich, said. “He has exhibited a tremendous amount of skill and knowledge throughout his career, and any client would be lucky to have him on their side.”
To speak with Mr. Wallin and the attorneys at Wallin & Klarich about your case, please call the office today at (877) 4-NO-JAIL or (877) 466-5245 for a free phone consultation. We will get through this together.
Title: Founding Partner
Serving Clients: Throughout All of Southern California
Practice Areas: Sex Crimes, Criminal Defense, Child Dependency, Family Law, Theft Crimes, Assault and Battery, Misdemeanors, Felonies
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), B.A.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Business Editor of the Law Review
- Editor in Chief of “The Advocate” Law School News Publication
- Past Chairman, Criminal Law Section of Orange County Bar Association
- Past Delegate, California State Bar Convention
- Presiding Fee Arbitrator for Orange County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- California Supreme Court
Lectures, Speeches and Seminars:
- Professor UCI – Advanced Legal Procedure.
- Speaker at California State University Fullerton. Topic: “Sex, Society and the Law.”
- Speaker at West Orange County Bar Association. Topic: “Overview of Child Molest Defense.”
- Speaker at California Teachers Association, Group Legal Services Convention in Los Angeles.
- Speaker at the Riverside Chapter of VOCAL. Topic: “What Your Lawyer Should be Doing to Defend You in Cases Involving Allegations of Sexual Abuse.”
- Keynote Speaker at the National Center for the Prosecution of Child Abuse Convention. Topic: “Systems Failures, Consequences and Solutions.”
- Keynote Speaker at New York State Teacher’s Legal Training Seminar. Topic: “The Defense of Professionals accused of Sexual Misconduct.”
- Speaker at the Alternatives to Sexual Abuse Seminar. Topic: “Defending the Accused Sexual Offender: Fighting for Balanced Treatment in the Courtroom.”
- Speaker at the Los Angeles County Office of Education, Tenth Annual Team Approach to Pupil Personnel Services Workshop Series. Topic: “How to Avoid Being Falsely Accused of Crimes.”
- Speaker at the Pre-School Association of California Conference.
- Speaker for the Orange Unified School District Meeting. Topic: “Teachers and the Law”.
- Exclusive Q & A with Paul J. Wallin about the Myths of Accused Child Molesters, please click here
- The Today Show, NBC, New York City. Topic: “Due Process.”
- Hour Magazine, Topic: “False Accusations: Protecting Our Teachers.”
- Hour Magazine, Topic: “New Weapons in Divorce Wars.”
- The O’Reilly Factor, FOX News 2006. Topic: “Defending Persons Accused of Serious Crimes.”
- The Rita Cosby Show, MSNBC 2006. Topic: “Successfully Defending Those Accused of Serious Felonies.”
“Mr. Wallin, I cannot thank you enough for everything you and your staff did for us. You did an amazing job for us and you helped us get our kids back. Throughout every step of my legal matter, you and your firm were there for me. I am sincerely touched by everything you managed to accomplish and how respectful and professional you were. You are just awesome! I am definitely going to recommend your firm to anyone I know who is in need of legal help.”
“I did a lot of research and contact many lawyers when searching for an attorney. I got many different responses, including hang ups and un-returned phone calls. Luckily, the last call I made was to Wallin & Klarich. I spoke with Paul Wallin and I felt like I was his most important client. He listened to everything I had to say and gave me great advice over the phone even though I had not hired the firm yet. His knowledge and straightforward opinion was exactly what I was looking for.”
“Saying thank you doesn’t do enough to express how much I appreciate everything you did for me. Your unwavering dedication to my case showed that you truly cared about me and my legal matter. The motion you filed on my behalf was so powerful that the district attorney decided to drop all the charges against me. When I heard the news, I felt a wave of relief and happiness spread over me. Words do not do justice to the appreciation I feel for you and your law firm.”