A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- He treated me with respect and courtesy and was always very up front and honest about all the particulars of my situation.Anonymous
- Sam Camp was super helpful and reassuring! He...Ernie S.
- Mr. Camp was very good with communication and took his time answering all of our questions. Hiring this firm was the best thing we ever did.Mark M.
- These guys did a phenomenal job in my representation in a speeding ticket that was unjustly given to me in Riverside County.Chris T.
- Samuel M. Camp was excellent to work with. H e was easily reachable by phone and email. He made the process easy and worry free.Anonymous