A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Sam, great job, I will definitely recommend you and your law firm.Ron Brookes J.
- Fast and professonialRonald M.
- Their staff handled everything wonderfully while keeping me informed throughout the process.Jeremy O.
- Dan is wonderful. Very responsive, professional and helpful.Anonymous
- Eric Jones at the SB office was awesome. He broke everything down for me, and kept me in the loop with everything I needed to know.Anonymous