A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Their staff handled everything wonderfully while keeping me informed throughout the process.Jeremy O.
- Dan is wonderful. Very responsive, professional and helpful.Anonymous
- John Hughes and associates helped me with my case with flying colors. Thank you very much!!!JoeyJoey Z.
- Mr. Camp was very good with communication and took his time answering all of our questions. Hiring this firm was the best thing we ever did.Mark M.
- I want to share what a great job Samuel Camp did for me and my case. He was very trusting, caring, and shared all information as we went through the process...Julie M.