A minor was facing felony molestation charges in Juvenile Court. The individual’s parents retained the services of a Wallin & Klarich attorney to represent their son. The case went on for some time, but the family was able to call or meet with their attorney at any time during the court process to discuss the case. At the conclusion of the trial, the minor was able to avoid any time in custody and the family was able to put the entire ordeal behind them.
Actual Sex Crime Case Victories Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- He was punctual, responded to calls ASAP, gave me the understanding of the case to the best of his knowledge.Miguel G.
- Highly recommendedTerrel R.
- I'm really glad I came across Sam, he gave me no pressure to hire him but explained my situation to me and answered all the questions I had, even the ones I thought were silly, and got me through it having my case dismissed.Mimi G.
- The law firm of Wallin & Klarich is excellent! Their support, attention to detail and customer service is top notch. They represented us in a case...Jen K.
- I highly recommend Samual Camp for your legal issues. His dedication and compassion helped to get a very difficult expungement granted and wiped my record...Bobby F.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.