How Criminal Defense Attorney Neelam K. Kahlon-Pfister Can Help You
Ms. Kahlon-Pfister is a native Southern Californian, having grown up in Covina/West Covina.
In her spare time, Ms. Kahlon-Pfister enjoys volunteering at local legal aid agencies in the Inland Empire, running marathons and doing triathlons, and spending time with her husband and their dog Jack.
Call Attorney Neelam K. Kahlon-Pfister at Wallin & Klarich Now
The criminal justice system can be very confusing and hard to navigate without any real knowledge or experience. That is why you need an attorney like Mrs. Kahlon-Pfister to defend you. She will provide you an effective and transparent defense so that you may obtain a favorable result in your case while being well-informed along the way
Do not face the difficult criminal justice system alone. Contact experienced criminal defense attorney Neelam K. Kahlon-Pfister at Wallin & Klarich today.
If you are being accused of a crime, call our offices at (877) 4-NO-JAIL or (877) 466-5245. We will be there when you call.
Title: Associate Attorney
Serving Clients: Riverside County, San Bernardino County
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Family Law
- University of California, Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Arts Political Science
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctorate
- The State Bar of California: #269344
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Thurgood Marshall Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
- Admitted to Practice in Supreme Court of Calfornia and Central District of California